Justify Your Trip
Looking to justify your trip to your organization or supervisor? Send them a justification letter!
Learning about the latest advances in brownfields redevelopment is the best way to ensure that your organization is up-to-date on the current best practices in cleaning up and reusing formerly utilized commercial and industrial properties. Using a justification letter to send that message can help you get to Brownfields 2019!
Important Logistics to Include in Your Letter
(until Dec. 9, 2019)
(begins Dec. 10, 2019)
(Student/faculty ID required)
When making your housing arrangements for the 2019 National Brownfields Training Conference, it is important to use a company that you can trust. An abundance of discounted sleeping rooms will be available through EventSphere, the Official Housing Partner of Brownfields 2019, at eight local hotels within walking distance to the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Official hotels are inspected.
- Special, guaranteed rates are negotiated.
- Friendly booking terms include: excellent chance of getting into first-choice hotel, no change fees, easy to modify or cancel reservations, and protection provided from hotel relocation.
- Housing representatives are available for on-site assistance with official hotels, primarily.
- Greater networking opportunities exist in hotels within the block.
- Future housing and registration fees will stay low by booking at the official hotels.
Featuring dozens of educational sessions offered in a variety of formats, the conference offers high quality learning experiences and peer-to-peer networking for stakeholders looking for beginner basics to those needing more advanced training and connections.
Conference Topic Areas
- Track 1: Sustainability, Livability, Resiliency
- Track 2: Financing Options, Real Estate, & Economic Development
- Track 3: Smart Cities and Communities
- Track 4: Community Engagement and Environmental Justice
- Track 5: State, Tribal and Local Government Programs and Partnerships
- Track 6: Liability and Enforcement
- Track 7: Cleanup and Remediation Approaches
- Track 8: Small Communities and Rural Places