The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and International City/County Management Association (ICMA) are now accepting abstracts for poster presentations at the 2019 National Brownfields Training Conference.
The Poster Gallery offers a venue to visually depict innovative practices (brownfields assessment, cleanup, redevelopment), share brownfields success stories, and present research findings. Posters will be displayed in the Exhibit Hall for the duration of the conference, and winners will be announced during the conference.
Abstracts addressing one or more of the following topic areas will be considered:
- Sustainability, Livability, Resiliency
- Financing Options, Real Estate, & Economic Development
- Smart Cities and Communities
- Community Engagement and Environmental Justice
- Tribal and Local Government Programs and Partnerships
- Liability and Enforcement
- Cleanup and Remediation Approaches
- Small Communities and Rural Places
The Call for Posters closes on October 11, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Sparks at firstname.lastname@example.org.